Join the team
Applications Please send to firstname.lastname@example.org
Part time wedding Florist/floral designer
Hexacres floral design studio looking for a reliable and professional freelance wedding/event designer to help with seasonal wedding floral design from spring to fall (April – November) for about 20hrs/week and be available to work on weekends.
Our studio is a family-owned business located on our family farm. Our business is focused on weddings, we provide clients with customized design and professional execution. If you are looking for exploring and gaining experiences on event floral design. This is a perfect opportunity for you. This position will work directly with the owner and be a great learning experience.
Hours are primarily 9 am-4 pm during the weekdays (mostly Wed – Fri) to work in the studio and on-site for weddings during weekends (one of the days during Fri- Sun). Time frames are vary for the weekend depending on each wedding schedule. Mondays and Tuesdays are off days.
This ideal candidates must have the following:
- · Passion with flower and flower design
- · Basic knowledge of flower conditioning and preparation
- · Be able to work independently, follow directions and work in a non-retail production facility.
- · Understand quickly the style and big picture of each wedding and able to following instructions and create arrangements meets requirements
- · Will need to stand for long periods of time and able to lift up to 30 lbs. with no restrictions.
- · 2+ years of wedding experience in floral design.
- · Valid driver’s license and comfortable driving a van
- · Portfolio examples not a must but would be appreciated
- Pay: From $18.00 per hour